National Renal Care has grown and evolved into the leading total kidney and disease management organisation in South Africa. NRC cares, not only for its patients but also for society and earth.
National Renal Care situated in Sedibeng seeks to recruit an ambitious, talented, goal driven and self-motivated individual to fulfil the role of a Unit Leader.
Job Title: Unit Leader
Location: Sebokeng, Gauteng, South Africa
Reference: # UL- Sedibeng
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Market Related
The Unit Leader will be responsible for coordinating improved quality nursing care by ensuring compliance to professional and ethical practice. The incumbent will also be responsible for monitoring and ensuring that nursing care and service delivery is implemented and practiced within a multi-disciplinary quality assurance team. In accordance the incumbent will be accountable for coordinating capacity building, mentoring and training.
- Building a Successful team
- Respect for others & Diversity Management
- Influencing others
- Effective Communication
- Good Judgement
- Organisational Understanding
- Developing others
- Building Trust
- Registration with the South African Nursing Council as a Registered Nurse/ Midwife or Registration with HPCSA as a Clinical Technologist (Independent Practice)
- Relevant qualification with a minimum of 5 Years post basic and proven leadership and/or people management experience within healthcare (including clinical competence in renal)
- Basic understand of labour legislation, financial and change management principles
- Capacity to implement and maintain standards of health practice required from all accredited bodies and appropriate health legislation.
- Computer Proficiency (MS Office) essential.
- Driver’s license and own transport a must.
Application Deadline: 18/12/2020